Wednesday 22 June 2016

RESULT

My second firing and the results were in. Click on the pics below to see them larger.
I had got the finish I wanted.
So a bit of frantic potting up went on. I should coco!!!

Fireworks from albuca spiralis
Better get my name on them huh!!

Adenia ecirrhosa
beautiful stem on Adenia ecirrhosa
dorstenia sp.
Ceropegia Simoneae green form, growing very quickly now



The Ceropegia Simoneae was the reason I got into this. Bought this one about 8 months ago and now it is 3 times the length. Fantastic plant. I also have bought 43 varieties ceropegia now as I love them.
kalanchoe fedtschenkoi

moon pot -othonna tripinerva
The othonna tripinerva was straight out of the packaging yesterday so needs some time to revive.
one of my first "dark" oxide attempts
first potting- tylecodon reticulatus
Not had time to make pots for these Sarcocaulon patterson
but the flower is great
Sarcocaulon camdeboense in tin
leaf detail
So, there you go, it has been an interesting last few months since I got my wheel and kiln. I guess it has been about 3 months I have been trying to start pottery but eventually I am reasonably happy with my first results.
Cheers all
Chilli


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, hopefully by next week I should have some more pictures to add.

    ReplyDelete